Pagine

Post piĆ¹ popolari

5 Nov 2015

Marantz SR8001 .... it sounds like it looks !



A great A/V receiver indeed.........how can I talk bad about it !
In stereo mode its sounds seem very accurate and elegant with high texture , but in my opinion something is still missing .......
....ehi folks stay calm!;).... I didn't use the poor boxes in the pic for my test.
Anyway it works in great way with different loads but for people used to softer amplification (tube devices) and warmer sound this could be a little too dry!
Its sound is not aggressive at all but it simply follow the trend of "speed" even in sounds matter!
Personally I'm quite on the balanced side ......harsh sound is no listenable at all , it tire in few seconds!!
too warm could be bearable in some music but often become boring and not exciting.
The perfect balance is when you tip your feet on the floor and feel the rhythm and deepness dancing together!! Oh men!!
To last my speech now I would say even after a short listening that it's not bad at all  speedy and clear sounding amp but for my taste a little dry and compressed and a little miser in deepness scene  
 ...perhaps too polite to believe ....but could be a very good choice for all Home Theatre  fans!!











...a look inside heavily filled of electronics in every inch
...its well dimensioned toroid 

...a nice fake sketch  of its gut  





...more than seventy screw to dismantle rear panel.......good luck mates !!!!!

...it shows its opulence with endless rows of connector .....are they  useful at last????!





Elegant and polite.......very nice !! but if I've to chose I'd go for a little bit rude and sincere! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment