Pagine

Post piĆ¹ popolari

28 Mar 2014

MBL CDP1 tweaking - nothing but a tricked Marantz CD63








....took off all old caps from the field
 

...replaced by low ESR caps from Elna and CHC (one of the best chinese brand I've ever tried)


...close to opamp a couple of Sanyo on signal and 4 Nippon.chemi SME closest to power pin of the opamp......SME couls seems a lower grade compared to original cerafine but they're double capacity moreover SME gives a punch and dinamic that the refined cerafine wont gives ....at last I prefered SME caps for this modification

...the socket are ready!!!!!

...HDAM are bypassed py a couple of carbon 2W resistor wich is known for their natural  sound and I chose a couple of Muse Fine Gold for Output














...here you are one of the best opamp suitable in this device!!!! It gives much more dynamic , soundstage and precision .... I would say one of my favourite



see also:



No comments:

Post a Comment