Pagine

Post piĆ¹ popolari

16 Mar 2012

News: " A baby tubed CD Player is gonna born" ....mmmmm soooo gooood!!!

Hello,I'm here just to introduce a new cd player is gonna be assembled in my own laboratory  (the cellar!! ;-)) )..........but let's start from the very beginning: I had a old philips cd713 bought time ago on ebay (faulty) with a bad  burn on the upper side of the plastic front panel for very few money.I repaired and i found it souns better than the marantz cd38 powered by the same DAC: TDA1545.I read a lot about monica DAC , TDA1545 based! It's highly priced by the audiophile people , so I in my mind stated to compose the hill idea to mod the philips in a "Monica's" way with a passive I/V conversion adding a superb tube output.....yeeeesssss ...It could be a masterpiece!!!!! ;-)..........to be continued......................

Monica concept CD Player- amazing sound!!!!!!!

See the device here:

http://maoaudiolab.blogspot.it/2012/03/philips-cd713-stunning-tube-output-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment