Pagine

Post piĆ¹ popolari

28 Sept 2013

NAD C-314 .... warm up your music!

*******
This is for sure one of my favourite Nad receiver.......don't ask me why but I loove its sound!!!!!!
*************

I had this very good sounding Nad from a guy .....needs repair at his pre stage..........
First step was trying it in my mum setup .......it doesn't take so much to show his stunning sound!!!!!!
After several attempt with my best player I swapped my little rotel for this monster killer and here you are my comparative review:
Both are very nice sounding amplifier but with different characters: Both are very dynamic , Rotel is a tad more fast and tricky ...it has a bit more extended lower side bass but Nad is thicker overall with shiny details allover the spectrum of frequency......and it's a tad more natural than rotel
...then, with Nad music tend to take a different pace ....all seems more beefy......more tight.......it add weight overall without lose very pleasant ringing high tone....very well calibrate......never never never fatiguing .
Male voices were very tick and full in their lower side of armonics , instead Rotel show less weight and a little more fastness .


I like both , and each of them has his favourite music.....Nad for blues and Rotel for rock progressive.....both for Jazz!! ;-)















They're not esoteric or at the top but they can satisfy your ear enought
.....another good sounding integrated amplifier by NAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment