I believe in it!!!! we'll see!!!!I'll try it very soon!!!!!! ;-)
...l'arte di costruire artigianalmente ed elaborare sapientemente gli apparecchi di riproduzione musicale.... contattatemi sulla mia email : maotaglia@gmail.com
Pagine
Post più popolari
-
Some people said that these cd-player are crap......maybe just cause they works around a sony CXD2552AQ DAC ......better don't forget ...
-
Yamaha CDX550E and Yamaha CDX750E are essentially the same machine...and I found out they can be really monster killer after few tweak!...
-
Yamaha CDX-750E an average CD Player with some tricks became a real hell......an Audiophile CD Player without compromise..........
-
Just take a look how is different the original cd713 ........almost empty case!!!!! .....it needed really to ...
-
the work is starting ............the original one ..........before was Signetics opamp and now tubes...
-
a lucky tuning in a Denon DCD-725 Analog devices opamp AD8058 fit very well in its LPF out ! I found out these Marconi's ...
-
************* A king of sound....massive punching and dynamic ...you'll need the exorcist to stop listening the music with it ...
-
The old TDA1541 wins again inside Sony!!!!! ...original decoupling cap setup ...work in progress on bot...
-
Toshiba XR-9128 .........essentially is the umpteenth Philips based CD Player based on our TDA1541 and the very good CDM-4...
-
...the original PCB ...LPF circuit surrounded by nice Elna Cerafine around a NJM4560 .....all this will b...

No comments:
Post a Comment